Frequently Asked Questions
Premier Shield Insurance receives thousands of insurance-related questions each year. Below are some of the most common questions our agents can help you answer.
Please call to get personalized answers to your insurance questions or request an insurance quote online and we’ll be happy to reach out.
Auto Insurance FAQ
- Q: How Much is Car Insurance for a New Driver in Massachusetts? A: “Car insurance for a new driver in Massachusetts costs between $1,450 to $9,600 per year, on average as of 06/30/2021 according to the most recent data provided to Premier Shield Insurance.”
- Q: How much is the surcharge for an accident in Massachusetts? A: “Currently, the auto surcharge threshold in Massachusetts makes a Minor At-Fault Accident at between $1,001 3 Points and $5,000 and a Major At-Fault accident above $5,000 at 4 Points. You have the right to appeal any decision about your accident.”
- Q: How long are you considered a high-risk driver”? A:
- Will a flooded car be totaled?
- Is car water damage covered by insurance?
Home Insurance FAQ
Find common and frequently asked Premier Shield Insurance agency questions about property and homeowners insurance coverage and policies.
- Why did my homeowner’s insurance increase?
- What is not covered by homeowners insurance?
- What should home insurance cover?
- Can I be denied homeowners insurance?
- What are the six categories typically covered by homeowners insurance?
- What type of water damage is covered by homeowners insurance?
- How do I deal with insurance after water damage?
Flood Insurance FAQ
Speak with a flood insurance agent at 1-774-847-7746 and get your specific flood insurance policy questions answered with an agent today!
Find common and frequently asked Premier Shield Insurance agency questions about FEMA, NFIP, and Private Market Flood insurance policies, coverage, and rates.
- Q: What is the best flood zone to live in? A: “The best flood zone to live in is an X Flood Zone on FEMA Maps”
- Q: Why do you have to wait 30 days for flood insurance? A: “The 30 day waiting period does not apply to home purchases, but it does apply when switching flood insurance companies”.
- Q: Can flood insurance be waived? A: Yes, if you do not have a financial interest involved and you live in a flood zone you are not required to carry a flood insurance policy and it can be waived. However, you may want to strongly consider purchasing an affordable private market flood insurance policy to reduce your risk as a homeowner.
- How does FEMA flood insurance work?
- What is covered by flood? & What Flood insurance does not cover?
- Does flood insurance cover heavy rains?
- Is rain damage considered flood damage?
- Is flood insurance worth the cost?
- Do insurance companies pay for flood damage?
- Does insurance cover flash flooding?
- “How much does zone X flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone A flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone AE flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone A1-30 flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone AH flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone AO flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone AR flood insurance cost?”
- “How much does zone A99 flood insurance cost?”
Learn more about Premier Shield Insurance Companies & Product Offerings
Find the best options for coverage and prices shopping and comparing rates with an independent insurance agent at Premier Shield. Find local and national insurance carriers that will provide you with lower insurance costs and premiums for your home, auto, flood, life, motorcycle, boat, renters, or umbrella policy.
- Compare “Auto Insurance” rates and prices to save money on your vehicle insurance.
- Smart shoppers “Bundled Home and Auto Insurance” to save up to 35% combining property and auto insurance policies with the same Premier Shield insurance company.
- Find low-cost and affordable “Child Life Insurance” in Virginia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts with a life insurance quote from Premier Shield life insurance agents.
- See “Classic Car Insurance” company coverage options and rates!
- Secure affordable policies and rates for “Condo Insurance” coverage with a condo insurance agent at Premier Shield.
- Find cheap and affordable policies and options for “Flood Insurance” in flood zones through #FEMA and “Private Market Flood” insurance companies. Compare flood insurance compans and start saving money on your flood policy today!
- Learn more about “High Net Worth Insurance” coverage options for homeowners, life, automobile, and flood.
- Compare options and companies for “Home Insurance” near you with a home insurance expert at Premier Shield!
- Find “Life Insurance” policies and rates that are competitive in 2021 and 2022!
- Shop “Mobile Home Insurance” companies with Premier to find lower prices for your mobile property.
- Cheap and affordable coverage for “Motorcycle Insurance” policies are available through multiple companies via (Premier Shield Motorcycle Insurance).
- ATV, Golf Cart, Dirt Bike and other “Off-road Vehicle Insurance” coverage options are available.
- Find better DP-3, Landlord, and “Rental Property Insurance” policies that have lower premiums with Premier agents.
- Learn more about how to Bundle “Renters Insurance” with auto insurance and save more than just getting a “monoline auto insurance” policy.
- Get an “Umbrella Insurance” quote for up to $5,000,000 with a bundle or stand-alone umbrella policy from Premier Shield umbrella insurance companies.
- Find “Watercraft and Boat Insurance” for you policy today!
Find better coverage options for your insurance policy [in Texas, Ohio, Virginia, Massachusetts, South Carolina, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Connecticut]