At the Premier Shield Insurance agency, we closely monitor prices, supply & demand, and other consumer & corporate gauges to monitor current automobile rates and prices in 2021 and 2022.
Read “Car Insurance Inflation for 2021 & 2022” to learn more about current car insurance inflation.
More Auto Insurance Transparency
Our goal as a local Massachusetts auto insurance agency is to provide “maximum transparency” for consumers in Massachusetts buying “new or used cars”.
It’s awful how often MA consumers are taken advantage of and we work hard for our auto insurance policyholders to protect them against “predatory lending and abusive car dealership practices in Massachusetts” We understand when you’re the consumer “things move quickly” when it comes to “buying a car” and “getting a MA auto insurance policy”.
Sometimes during the heat of the negotiations Massachusetts personal auto insurance policyholders will agree to “car insurance” that may be “too expensive” or “way too high” for the Massachusetts car insurance market simply because they’re trying to get the vehicle registered.
It’s a completely understandable situation. If you are in this situation, the car insurance agents at “Premier Shield” empathize with you, and we’re here to help you.
Call 1-774-847-7746 and speak with a helpful agent who will give you the lowest price we can find!
Consumers are Noticing [Car Insurance] Price Increases in 2021
It’s true that automobile insurance rates for personal auto insurance are rising in the United States, specifically in the areas we insure drivers (Ohio, Virginia, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Connecticut, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, and Rhode Island).
That’s why more consumers and drivers facing “rising auto insurance premiums” are switching to Premier auto insurance carriers to lower their annual or monthly rate for car insurance.
Learn more about finding the best and most affordable auto insurance policy for your situation online.
2021 & 2021 Car Insurance Inflation Consumer News, Information & Resources
Learn why consumer prices for automobile insurance coverage and policies are dramatically increasing in Q2 2021 and going into 2022 with recent “auto insurance news” coverage information for high-rated publications and news sources.
- “Cheap Home and Auto Insurance for Consumers with Allstate, American Family, Amica, Arbella, Concord Group, CSAA Insurance Group, Esurance, Erie, Farmers, Foremost, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, MAPFRE/Commerce, Mercury, Metlife, Norfolk & Dedham, State Farm, National General, Nationwide, Progressive, The General Insurance, The Hartford, Travelers, USAA, and Vermont Mutual”
- “Consumer Confidence Jumps in June to Pre-Pandemic Levels” – 06/29/2021 US News & World Reports
- Consumer Confidence Up—Fear Of Inflation Low—Survey Shows – 06/29/2021 Forbes
- “Auto insurance rates rise, but insurers could still qet squeezed by higher costs ahead” 06/12/2021 CNBC
- “Chip shortage causes used car prices to skyrocket” – News Channel 5 06/14/2021
- “Consumer price index up 4.2 percent from April 2020 to April 2021” 05/16/2021 BLS
- “40% of Car Shoppers Willing to Pay $5000 over MSRP for a New Car” Car & Driver 05/15/2021
- “Demand is outpacing supply of new vehicles – why that’s bad for shoppers but good for investors” – CNBC 05/03/2021
- “Measuring Price Change in the CPI: Motor vehicle insurance” BLS.gov
- “Facts and Statistics about Auto insurance Inflation” III.org
- “Why Did My Car Insurance Company Raise My Rates?” Learn more about Rising rates with this article on Kelley Blue Book or get a cheap quote online for your auto insurance policy today with Premer Shield Insurance.