Skip to the content

Report Claims

If you have assessed the damage and you can’t afford to fix your vehicle out of pocket, you will need to file an insurance claim with your insurance company.

Filing insurance claims can stay on your record for 5 years and add significant amounts to your monthly rate.

If you have questions before filing a claim speak with an agent at 1-774-847-7746.

Below are claims information our carriers.

CompanyClaims Phone NumberSite
Concord Group1-800-888-6050Concord Group Claims
Foremost1-800-274-7865Foremost Auto Claims
Metlife1-800-854-6011Metlife Home & Auto Claims
Plymouth Rock1-844-346-1225Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance Claims
Progressive1-800-776-4737Progressive Auto Insurance Claims
Safeco1-800-332-3226Safeco Home & Auto Claims
Stillwater1-800-220-1351Stillwater Home & Auto Claims

Report Car Insurance Claims by Carrier

Arbella | AMICA | Concord Group | GEICO | Hanover Insurance | Liberty Mutual Insurance | MAPFRE | Metlife | Plymouth Rock | Progressive Insurance | Quincy Mutual | Safeco Insurance | Safety Insurance | Travelers Insurance | Vermont Mutual

Any additional questions please contact us.

Related Insurance Topics: Car Insurance in MA, Home Insurance in MA, Massachusetts Insurance SDIP Guide